College Hill Pilates and Physical Therapy is open once again for in-person physical therapy appointments and Pilates sessions beginning on June 1, 2020. Please review the reopening protocol below prior to scheduling an in-person appointment.
College Hill Pilates and Physical Therapy Reopening Protocol:
1. If you are ill or experiencing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home. No fees will be assessed for canceling at the last minute due to illness or suspected illness.
2. Patients must schedule an appointment at least 24 hours in advance. There will be no last-minute scheduling and definitely no walk-ins.
3. All in-person appointments will be 1-hour sessions. I will not be scheduling 30-minute inperson sessions at this time. I will continue to offer 30-minute virtual sessions as I have been doing throughout this time of social distancing for anyone who would like to remain at home or for whom the 1-hour session fee is too much of a financial burden at this time.
4. There will be 30 minutes between the end of one scheduled appointment and the beginning of the next to allow time for thorough cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces, equipment and spaces.
5. If you arrive early for your appointment please wait in your car until your scheduled appointment time. There will be no waiting in the waiting room.
6. You must wear a mask during your appointment. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided for you.
7. Upon arrival your temperature will be taken via contactless thermometer. If over 100 degrees your appointment will be canceled and I ask that you reschedule at a later date when you are well.
8. Upon arrival you will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle pain of a non-musculoskeletal origin, fever, chills, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell. If any of these symptoms are present, your appointment will be canceled and I ask that you reschedule at a later date when you are symptom-free.
9. As always, I am the only one you will see before, during, and after your appointment. I have no other staff onsite for you to be exposed to and I am the only therapist.
10. I will wear a mask for every appointment and other PPE as is appropriate.
11. I ask that you do not bring anyone to your appointment with you. If you must have someone drive you to your appointment, please have them wait in the car. The only exception to this will be for parents/guardians of a patient/client who is a minor.
12. In addition to handwashing, 80% alcohol medical grade hand sanitizer will be used before every treatment.
13. A high-grade air purifier with a HEPA filter clinically proven to remove 95% of all airborne viruses (including particles even smaller than the coronavirus) with a coverage area greater than the entire square footage of my office will be in use.
14. As group exercise in enclosed spaces has been found to be one of the riskiest situations for the spread of COVID-19, group Pilates classes will remain online only for the foreseeable future. If you would like to sign up for online Pilates classes go to: https://www.collegehillpilatespt.com/virtual-pilates-classes/
15. Virtual physical therapy and pilates sessions will continue to be offered online and may be encouraged in addition to or in place of in-person office visits as a part of your overall treatment plan.
16. Keep in mind that I will be watching guidance from the governor, the Ohio Department of Health and the CDC as well as keeping an eye on trends of infection, hospitalization and deaths in our area and will adjust this protocol or close the office to in-person visits again as needed.
Thank you for your support during this difficult time. I appreciate your diligence in following this protocol as well as in mask-wearing and social distancing as you go about your own interactions to help us all stay safe and healthy.